So, once again, my favourite tiny girl, Hannah, has tagged me in a post! And I’m doing it. Because it sounds so fun!
Check out Hannah’s post here.
I thought this post would be a fun way for you guys to get to know me and have a little snoop into my life… Here goes.
1. What’s your name?
2. Any Nicknames or Aliases?
Not really. Maybe Dickhead? That’s what George calls me. Oh and my Dad calls me the ‘Welsh Parrot’, because I live in Wales and have the same name as my Uncle’s parrot.
3. Your Gender?
4. Your Star Sign?
5. How old are you?
6. Your relationship status?
Almost a year and a half with Sam. 🙂
7. Any children?
Not yet but one day I hope so.
8. Any pets?
Nope, we used to have lizard called Godzilla, but I never really went near her because her food was live crickets and they freaked me out.
My brother has a goldfish named Troy, does that count?
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
Yes! I have 3 lobe piercings and a helix piercing in my left ear, then just your standard lobe in my right. I also have a belly bar which I love. I will happily say that getting that done is the best decision I’ve ever made.
I also have a tattoo on my left forearm that says ‘Caminante’ which references a beautiful Spanish poem that talks about finding your own path and nothing will ever be handed to you, you have to work hard if you want something.
Caminante no hay camino, se hace camino al andar.
Walker there is no path. You make the path by walking.
10. What do you like about yourself?
This was difficult! I guess I like my bum. And my lips. They’re both huge.
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
The way I panic about everything and blow things out of proportion. Also, I think I have a tendency to get in with the wrong people. And then I end up getting hurt… That sucks.
12. Righty or Lefty?
13. The last thing you ate?
A ‘Trek – Berry Burst’ bar which is a wholefood energy bar. Healthy, yummy and vegan.
14. The last thing you drank?
15. Your last phone call?
16. Your last text message?
17. Your last email?
Lowri, my year abroad coordinator.
18. The last song you listened to?
‘Oh, Calamity!’ by All Time Low.
19. The last book you read?
‘La última noche que pasé contigo’ by Mayra Montero, but I’m currently reading ‘Into the Water’ by Paula Hawkins.
20. The last time you cried?
About an hour ago when I watched ‘Call the Midwife’.
21. The last blog you read?
22. The last person you spoke to?
My Mum, who told me the things she likes most about me are my hair and my bum.
23. The last place you visited?
24. Your last holiday abroad?
Isle of Man definitely does not count even though Sam will definitely say it does. My last holiday abroad was Spain.
HAVE YOU EVER…
25. Gotten back with an ex?
26. Been cheated on?
Thankfully, no. Unless you count Sam and George’s little bromance.
27. Cheated on someone?
28. Lost someone special to you?
Yes, my wonderful Grandad.
29. Been so drunk you threw up?
30. Fallen out of love with someone?
Only ever been in love once and I’m still with him… He’s alright. 🙂
31. Met someone who changed you?
Thank god, yes.
32. Been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Yes, numerous people gave up on me because of my mental health. I was also left completely on my own when I got accepted into uni, because all my friends dropped me when they were jealous that I got an unconditional offer and I’m ‘the thick one’.
I don’t let it upset me anymore: I’m better than them because I would never hurt someone the way they hurt me.
33. Kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
There are a few occasions where I got drunk and I don’t remember their names or faces.
34. Found out people are talking about you behind your back?
Turned out my best mate, ‘Fozzie’, had been doing that for 10 years. most of it wasn’t even true! That’s why I find it hard to trust people now. Because of bitches like her.
35. Broken someone’s heart?
I hope not and highly doubt it.
36. Kissed a stranger?
Like I said, I was drunk.
37. Had your heart broken?
It’s kind of impossible not to have when you’re friends drop you for no reason (except jealousy, which is not a reason at all). Literally. Again, why I can’t stand bullies.
38. Had sex on the first date?
No way, I’m too classy for that.
39. Been arrested?
40. Been attracted to someone of the opposite sex to who you’re usually attracted to?
Hell yeah, have you seen Selena Gomez recently?
41. Done something you regret?
I can’t even name just one, there’s too many.
42. Had a threesome?
Not my thing!
43. Embarrassed yourself in public?
I’m a nervous sweater. That embarrasses me on a daily basis.
44. Misjudged someone?
To many times.
YOUR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
45. Do you believe in God?
Yes, but no specific religion because all have things that I don’t like.
46. Do you believe in yourself?
Depends what day you ask me.
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Why wouldn’t I?
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
YES. I swear my flat was haunted last year. I was the only one in the flat and I could hear people opening and closing doors and walking up and down the corridor.
49. Do you believe in aliens?
I think I’ve watched too much Doctor Who, not to!
50. Do you believe in miracles?
Since the start of my mental health troubles, 100%.
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
Totally, I’m a meditation and mindfulness advocate! If you fill your life with positivity, anything can happen.
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, but I fell in love very quickly. Oops.
53. Can money make you happy?
Personally, no. My friends and family make me the happiest girl alive, and I don’t have to pay them to spend time with me (all the time).
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
If you asked me this a couple of years ago, it would have been a resounding yes. Now? Not one bit.
I despise the way that feminism has become a ‘fashion’ and an excuse for people to attack others if they don’t get their own way. Modern-day ‘feminism’ has turned into man-hating – and I’m not about that.
The real turning point for me was when TopShop released their clothes that were embossed with ‘FEMINIST’ and ‘GIRL POWER’. Equality isn’t a daft fashion, it’s not an excuse to belittle people. I believe in equality, but not at all in feminism.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Choice. No question.
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
To quote the lovely Hannah:
The only political views I feel strongly about is that I hate Donald Trump and Theresa May.
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Love and security. Also food.
59. Are you eating anything right now?
Some ‘Proper Corn’ popcorn. It’s so good.
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
61. What are you listening to right now?
‘Love Me Like You’ by Little Mix.
62. What are you thinking about right now?
This post. My little brain can’t take more than one thought at once.
63. What are you waiting for right now?
Friday, when I’ll be reunited with Sam! I hate long distance!!
64. What are you most excited about right now?
Seeing Sam. Is that cringy?
65. What’s your pet hate right now?
People who say that you’re attention seeking when you talk about mental health online. Also, when George’s answer to me in an argument is to shout “BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH” over me because he knows he’s lost. I want to throttle him.
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
My mini stapler.
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing?
Watching ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ because I haven’t watched this weeks episode yet and I love it.
68. Your first best friend?
69. Your first kiss?
I genuinely have no idea!
70. Your first celebrity crush?
Pretty sure it was Bradley James who was, at the time, playing Arthur in ‘Merlin’.
71. Your first holiday?
Pretty sure it was to Devon when I was a tiny baby, to see my Uncles. They owned a kennels there but unfortunately I don’t remember them.
72. Your first regret?
I have no idea. The first thing I can remember doing that I now regret is deciding to constantly dress like a hippie. I mean literally, long flowy tops, long flowy skirts and sandals. That was my standard style until I was about 10.
73. Your first pet?
Mickey and Minnie, the goldfish!
74. Your first job?
At my local greengrocers. I worked there for about 4 years!
75. Your first childhood memory?
I was probably about 6/7 and I got a splinter at ‘Tivoli World’ in Spain. It was tiny but I screamed like somebody had hacked my arm off with a chainsaw. After that my mum signed me up for drama classes, I can’t think why…
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
76. Love or Money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter because of community but Facebook for the videos…
78. Hook up or Relationship?
Relationship, obviously! So much better!
79. Dogs or Cats?
Dogs. I hate cats. But Sam loves them so I’ll probably have one when I’m old.
80. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee. Black. Like my soul.
81. Beer or Wine?
82. Sweet or Savoury?
83. Introvert or Extrovert?
84. Vampires or Werewolves?
Werewolves. Teen Wolf.
85. Seaside or Countryside?
Seaside! I’ve wanted to live by the sea since I was a little girl!
86. Summer or Winter?
87. Books or Movies?
Movies, although I love books! Movies are great for the eye-candy and the music.
88. Horror or Comedy?
Comedy. I hate horror.
A FEW RANDOM QUESTIONS TO FINISH ON
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
Strangely. no. My past has made me the person I am today. I’m proud of that person and what she’s achieved / achieving so I could never change it!
90. What’s your dream job?
I’d love to be a full-time blogger! I think that’s the dream for everybody who has their own blog.
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Pimple popping videos.
92. What are you most afraid of?
That I’ll never be able to have children.
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
94. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
The ability to do two things at once. Because then I could attend all my lectures and also watch Netflix. I’m such a geek.
95. If you could change anything about your life, what would it be?
I would be less hairy. That’s it!
96. Would you want immortality?
97. If you could interview anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
My Great-Nanna. She sounds hilarious.
98. Would you say you are happy?
Definitely. The happiest I’ve ever been in my life.
99. What one piece of advice would you give to your eighteen-year-old self?
It’s terrifying but it will save your life.
100. Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
Happy, in a little house with my man and happily working (hopefully blogging)!
I hope you enjoyed,